Harvey E. Najim Family Foundation Scholarship Program
(Administered by the San Antonio Area Foundation)
(NOW Accepting Applications for 2020 Funding!! Applications will Close February 28, 2020)
The Scholarship Opportunities Include:
4 Year Scholarship (to an Accredited 4 Year College/University in the State of Texas):
– $4,000 per Year ($2,000 per Semester); Total of $16,000 per student
2 Year Scholarship (to an Accredited 2 Year College in the State of Texas):
– $2,000 per Year ($1,000 per Semester); Total of $4,000 per student
* Each semester the student is required to maintain a 3.0 GPA to be eligible for the next semester’s scholarship funds.*
– A high school Senior enrolled and graduating from the following school districts:
* San Antonio Independent School District
* South San Antonio Independent School District
* Harlandale Independent School District
* Edgewood Independent School District
* Southside Independent School District
* Southwest Independent School District
* KIPP University PREP
* IDEA Public Schools (excluding Carver)
– Minimum 3.2 GPA on a 4.0 scale for high school
– Minimum ACT score of 20 OR a minimum SAT score of 1000
– Enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four- year college or university in the state of Texas.
– Demonstrate financial need.
– Must be a U.S. citizen.