- No, please only send the information that is being requested.
- Please read the Guidelines and Procedures carefully and ensure that you have submitted everything that is requested – i.e., Financials, Budgets, List of Directors, Project Budget.
- We will contact you if we require additional information. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Other than the information requested in the Guidelines, do we need to send additional information when submitting a grant request?
- The Foundation will only award grants to organizations that are exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- In addition, the organization must be qualified as 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) and such designation must appear on the IRS Determination letter. If the organization is a 509(a)(3), additional paperwork and a legal opinion is required.
- The Foundation will not award grants to individuals.
- The Foundation will not award grants to for-profit organizations.
- No, the foundation does not award multi-year grants.
- Only single year proposals will be considered.
- An organization must re-apply for funding each calendar year.
No, organizations can only submit one request per calendar year
If the organization is a start-up nonprofit or has been operating less than a year, is the organization eligible to apply for funding?
No, organizations can only apply for funding if they have been operating for more than a year.
No, the program must be a year or more in existence and have proven results.
Grants range from $5,000 and up.