- No, please only send the information that is being requested.
- Please read the Guidelines and Procedures carefully and ensure that you have submitted everything that is requested – i.e., Financials, Budgets, List of Directors, Project Budget.
- We will contact you if we require additional information. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
> Other than the information requested in the Guidelines, do we need to send additional information when submitting a grant request?
- The Foundation will only award grants to organizations that are exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- In addition, the organization must be qualified as 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) and such designation must appear on the IRS Determination letter. If the organization is a 509(a)(3), additional paperwork and a legal opinion is required.
- The Foundation will not award grants to individuals.
- The Foundation will not award grants to for-profit organizations.
- No, the foundation does not award multi-year grants.
- Only single year proposals will be considered.
- An organization must re-apply for funding each calendar year.
No, organizations can only submit one request per calendar year
> If the organization is a start-up nonprofit or has been operating less than a year, is the organization eligible to apply for funding?
No, organizations can only apply for funding if they have been operating for more than a year.
No, the program must be a year or more in existence and have proven results.
Grants range from $5,000 and up.